Managing Social Media has become and will become even more complex with the time. More and more platforms appear, the rules change on an everyday basis and the amount of time you have to put in is hard to get under control. Some emerging tools, I will speak about in some later posts can help you to get the burden under control. Most importantly you have to get your Social Media Strategy right and this begins by drafting a plan, to define your target and what you would like to achieve.
Social Media Marketing applied correctly can be a big game changer for you as an entrepreneur or for the company you work for. It is an effective way to get visibility of your target audience, engage with them, and get into business with them. As with everything you have to do your homework and start with the basics we will try to go through in this post.
The Basic Principles
– You have to have a plan, if you don’t start here first before moving on. It will save you time money and stress.
– Gather offline with people sharing the same interests, this will fuel your creativity
– Tie strategic partnerships with your Siblings together you will be stronger
– Multiply your distribution channels but keep them manageable
– Be fresh, post live which shows your audience you are real
– Speak in your own Voice that is what makes you unique
– Watch your copy, strive to deliver quality
– Repetition, recognition, success
– Watch the analytics regularly
– Talk less, listen more
– Less is more
It takes a lot of effort yes we all agree. But the benefits which compund over time are worth the effort 10 thousand fold … at least.
“These days, social media waits for no one. If you’re LATE for the party, you’ll probably be covered by all the noise and you might not be able to get your voice across. It could only mean that if you want to be heard by the crowd, you have to be fast; and on social media, that means you have to be REALLY fast.” (@askaaronlee)
If you would like to read on about the subject there is one article from Mashable ,I would like to recommend. And do have a look at Aaron Lee‘s blog. Feel free to drop me a line to share your thoughts.
Courtesy: Mashable.com |Source: http://ow.ly/Lr1W2 | #socialmarketing #job #personalbranding